Main PageClub NewsMembers & AffiliatesNew Years ContestChatroomChatroom Meet-up DaysFeatured Member!!!
ANNDDD THE WINNERS AREEEE!!!
kyuubikun and LotsofDarkRoses
Honorable mention goes to Cesar-sama and lonelybluekitsune for being just ONE VOTE behind >u<
Please check the prize section for prizes.
Thanks to all participants C:
Let's skip the Christmas Cheer and get to the New Years Celebrations! The reasons for this are simple: first of all, there's already a secret santa thing going on in the South Park community and I wouldn't want yal overwhelmed! (; secondly, Christmas events are soooooo cliche and overused xP Let's be original gais! 8D
The New Years contest will be done in PAIRS!!! Sign up either by note or by comment here. Just say "I'd like to participate" or something and I'll announce the pairs on December 25th. From then on you will have until January 1st to complete and submit your entry xP
Remember, each partner gets one Style Point for every entry!
- Note or comment here with "I wanna participate" or something. Sign ups last until Christmas.
- Specify if you want to be in the Writers category or the Artists category (or both if you think you can handle it xD double chances of winning, am I right? xD)
- Pairs will be chosen on December 25th, the actual start date of this contest.
- If you would like to enter with a partner, that is fine too. Just specify who your partner is when you sign up. Otherwise you will be randomly paired up with another single participant (I feel like I'm handing out blind dates xD)
- Please, only sign up if you know you will have time to complete this, because this time you won't just be letting yourself down you'll be letting someone else down too. And that's not a good way to start off the new year, now is it? C:
- Last second. C: What happens with Stan and Kyle during the last second of the year? A kiss? A proposal? Or could it be.....Well, I suppose that's up to you (;
- 1st place: Featured Deviation + Journal Feature + 3 Style Points
- Must contain both Stan and Kyle. Other characters welcome.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but only one prize will be awarded per person.
- New works only. Previous entries not allowed.
- There must be at least 3 entries in each category (writing or art) for it to be considered a category. If there isn't enough entries for seperate categories, then everything will be in one, meaning the writers and artists will have to compete for the same prize spots.
- Note</i> the club with a link to your entry and we'll submit it for ya! Be sure to put 'Contest Entry' or something similar in the subject.
- Comic, illustrations, flash, and fanfics will all be accepted.
Contest Starts: December 25, 2009 (Friday)
Contest Ends: January 6, 2010 (Wednesday)
Voting Starts: January 10, 2010 (Sunday)
Voting Ends: January 16, 2010 (Saturday)
Winners Announced: Sunday, January 17, 2010
- Voting: Either comment here on this journal entry or note the club with your choice of favorite and second favorite for each category of writing or art.
- You can not vote for yourself.
Favorite - _________________
- Scoring: Your favorite entry will receive two points while your second favorite will receive only one. The end points each entry gets will be totaled from the votes.
Feel free to comment or note us if anything was unclear (:
Contest folder: stanxkyle.deviantart.com/galle…
1. stanxkyle.deviantart.com/art/N… by kyuubikun and LotsofDarkRoses (Original: kyuubikun.deviantart.com/art/F…)
2. stanxkyle.deviantart.com/art/N… by Cesar-sama and lonelybluekitsune (Original: cesar-sama.deviantart.com/art/…)
3. stanxkyle.deviantart.com/art/N… by Legg0MyEd0 and FiannaRadcliffe (Original: legg0myed0.deviantart.com/art/…)